Some questions are so difficult, that it is better to think about it in detail and analyze it. Team of recruiters working for InterviewPenguin.com prepared for you detailed analysis of several common interview questions. Job seekers have a tendency to struggle with finding right answers to these. You will find here a detailed analysis of every question, as well as suggested answers, explanation of why employers use it and some other things. Enjoy!
- Interview question about weaknesses – Most of us struggle to see, or admit, our weaknesses. It’s natural for man. This article should help you to uncover your own weaknesses and decide on which one to pick in an interview. Example answers follow the analysis.
- Tell me about yourself – Although this question seems to be only introductory, it is important. A good answer results in a good first impression and that results to an advantage during the entire interview. Find out more in the article.
- Why should we hire you? – According to the statistics, this is the question most job seekers struggle with. After reading our analysis, you should be able to figure out what to do and say when you hear it. Do not be afraid – there is a reason to hire you. Just you need to know how to find it.
- Why do you want to work for us? – Similar question to why should we hire you, however, this time it goes about your own point of view. Learn what to say to show the right attitude.
- What do you know about our company? – Each company is different. Managers always know a lot about their companies and are pretty proud. Do you know what characteristics you should pick to talk about? Well, click and you’ll find the answer.
- What are your strengths? – Companies try to figure out if it makes sense to hire you. Your strengths, if you pick the right one, can help them to find satisfaction and you to get a job.
- What are your salary expectations? – Salary is important, doesn’t matter what the liars tell. You should prepare yourself for this question, to negotiate the best possible salary, but at the same time, to answer it in a right way, to not lose your chances of getting a job.
- What are your goals? – Every responsible person has some personal and some professional goals. You should think about it and select appropriate desires for your answer in an interview. In our article, you will find good inspiration and sample answers.
- Why do you want this job? – Very specific interview question, indeed. However, a logical one. You should know why you applied for the job. If you did not know it, how could an employer believe you have motivation to work hard?
- What motivates you? – Motivation of employees is important for every single recruiter in a world. Do you know how to deal with this question? Do you know what represents a good motivation for a salesman and for a waitress? You can find all the answers in our article.
New questions are being added on monthly basis. If you believe that we should analyze some specific question of your choice, do not hesitate to contact us. If it is not already analyzed on the pages of InterviewPenguin.com, we will add it. Thank you for your valuable feedback.