Established in April 2011 by recruitment consultant and interviewer Matthew Chulaw, the originally small website has evolved into one of the leading players in niche of job interviews and career advice.
The website has grown in popularity and traffic, but our goal has remained the same: To help the job seekers to succeed in their interviews and career, with a professional yet simple to understand advice.
Numbers and statistics
- More than 700 articles from Matthew and one other interview coach, guest posts from reputable recruitment consultants and industry experts, dealing with a variety of topics in the career niche.
- Interview questions and answers for more than 350 different job titles.
- Salary negotiation advice, interview follow-up tips, section for employers, and other relevant content.
- More than 2,500,000 visitors in last 12 months (and growing).
- Linked to by universities, recruitment agencies, interview coaches, and some Fortune 500 companies, as a great source of interview preparation advice for job seekers. Received traffic from a staggering 3415 various traffic sources over the years.
It is your career that matters
Your “statistics” and satisfaction matters more than our numbers from Google Analytics. We hope to help you to prepare for your interview–for any job, and to be happy in your professional career. Head to one of our principal sections to start your interview preparation:
- Fifteen most common interview questions – Test the waters, learn what matters for the interviewers, and how to answer the most common questions.
- Interview questions by job title – Find the job you want to get, and prepare for behavioral and technical questions you will get in your interview.
- Interview questions by type – Are you going to be interviewed in a group, alone, in front of the panel, or over the phone? The first interview, the second one, or the final meeting with the employer? We can help you to ace each stage of the recruitment process. Just pick the right article and read.
- Interview preparation tips – What to wear, what to bring with you, how to act, physical, mental, and informational preparation for an interview.
- Salary negotiation section – Learn how to get what you deserve. Salary negotiation letter samples, negotiation strategies and tips.
- Interview follow-up – Improve your chances to get a job with a great follow up letter or call.
- Section for employers – Do you struggle with conducting interviews? Learn how to identify the ideal candidate profile, how to compose a great interview template, and choose the right person for the job.
- Career advice section – Not sure what you want to do? Planning a career change? Need a career advice? We will help you on your journey.
- Contact & About – Learn more about us and send us your suggestions.
Thank you for visiting InterviewPenguin.com. We hope that you will leave the website feeling confident, and prepared for your job interviews!
Matthew Chulaw, the founder of InterviewPenguin.com website