It is wonderful to see the meaningful purpose of our job, to enjoy the time we spend in work, and to have nice colleagues. Nevertheless, when the bills arrive, we have to pay them. Nobody would go to work if they did not get paid for doing that (unless they were passive income earners, who could afford such a luxury for the pure love of their profession).
In this section on InterviewPenguin.com you will find some advice on how to negotiate a better salary in an interview, how to write a good letter (email), or how to ask for a raise. Read the articles below and learn how to get what you deserve.
- Salary negotiation tips – Basic rules you should remember when negotiating a salary in your interview.
- Salary negotiation letter – If you do not feel like negotiating in an interview, and prefer to write a letter (or email), you can learn how to do it in a best possible way.
- How to ask for a raise – Choose the right time, the right place, and the right words when asking for a raise. You deserve to earn more, but you need to know how to convince your employer that you truly deserve a better salary.
- How to get promoted in 2023? It sucks to get stuck in an elevator for an hour. Or in the same job for five years. Learn how to change that.
- How to negotiate salary over the phone – Simple and practical guide that will help you get the most out of your opportunity.
- Salary counter offer – We live in a world of demand and supply. If they really want to hire you, you can convince them that your price is higher than what they initially thought it was. It is a matter of a good counter offer.
- Salary history on your resume