Thank you for your interest in my coaching services. Please see below how the order process works.
If anything is unclear, write me an email, or call me on Skype. (matthew[at]interviewpenguin[dot]com). I look forward to help you on your journey towards a coveted job contract!
How the order process works
- Click on the “Pay Now” button below these instructions.
- You will be directed to secure server of PayPal.com (Using secure PayPal payment processor, you do not share with us, or with anybody else, your personal details, such as your credit card number).
- You can pay with your PayPal account, or VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover card. (If you can not see an option to pay with your credit/debit card once you click the “Pay Now” button, click on “Create account with PayPal” or “Sign up”. PayPal will offer you an option to pay with your credit or debit card, without a need to register an account with them. You will pay as a PayPal guest.). The price is $399.
- After the payment you will be automatically directed back to our website, to a protected order page. There you will enter the information about your job application, and coaching preferences (the job you try to get, what you expect from the service, uploading your resume, setting preferred time for coaching, etc.) . The form is pretty intuitive.
- Once you submit the form, I will add you on Skype and email, and come back to you shortly to arrange the exact schedule of the first coaching session, and to ask any additional questions.
- The coaching starts … and soon you’ll be ready to ace your interview, and land a great job.
Risk Free Money Back Guarantee, full and partial refunds
If you are not satisfied with my coaching services, or I cannot provide the service at the moment (for any reason), you will be granted a full refund immediately.
If we manage to go through everything in a single coaching session, and you do not need another coaching session afterwards, you will be granted a partial refund.
Any questions? Call me on Skype, or write me an email. Thank you!