Interview Penguin, a unique internet project developed by a group of recruiters and interview coaches, aims to help job seekers with their interview preparation, career development, salary negotiation, and other related areas.
One competes with dozens of people for every single job opening. It is not easy to ace an interview, and stand out from the crowd of other applicants. However, we hope that information on our website will help you to succeed and sign a coveted job contract.
The website is updated regularly, as we keep adding new articles and interview tips.
Please choose the appropriate article from our selection:
- Learn the right answers to interview questions. It doesn’t matter what job you apply for. We have interview answers for hundreds of job openings.
- Prepare for your job interview, in every sense of a word.
- Let us guide you step by step in the process of getting a job, from composing your resume, to signing a coveted job contract. Have a look at the how to get the job section.
- Learn what questions you should ask the employers in an interview, and what questions you should rather avoid.
- College interview section for the youngsters.
- Career choice, career development, and career change.
If you did not find what you were looking for on our websites (for example interview questions for a specific position), please contact us to let us know. We will try to add a new article for you soon. InterviewPenguin.com is growing all the time, as we try to help as many job seekers as possible, all around the world.
Learn from us today, meet us in your job interview tomorrow.
InterviewPenguin.com isn’t a commercial project. However, to cover our domain and hosting expenses, we offered an advertising space to a few partners, whose products we have tested and believe that these products will help the job seekers. We do not advertise anything we haven’t tried ourselves.
Finally, we would like to thank you for visiting our website. We hope you will enjoy your time with Interview Penguin, and get a job of your dreams. See you in an interview!