Last updated on January 30th, 2018 at 03:39 pm
It typically takes less than twenty minutes (sometimes as little as five minutes), each applicant answers the very same questions. You will have only a few minutes to demonstrate that you deserve the place at the college.
Considering the conditions and the format of the interview, first impression, enthusiasm in your voice, and charisma are absolutely crucial for succeeding.
Their questions will relate to the following areas:
- The study program you apply for
- Your motivation, and personality
- What it means for you to study, and how will the school benefit from having you on board
- Soft skills and attitudes that matter for the particular field of study
Show your maturity
Try to present yourself as a mature person. Show them that you know why you are applying for the study program, and what you want to achieve in life once you successfully graduated from the college.
To help you to understand the nuances of various college interviews, we prepared the following articles:
- College interview questions and answers – 10 typical questions they ask in the college interviews, with a hint on how to answer each question. A must read for every responsible student.
- College interview tips – Basic advice for the college interviews. Your success does not depend only on your answers to their questions…
- Medical school interview – Sixteen questions they typically ask the applicants at medical school. Advice and sample answers included.
- MBA interview – MBA is recognized as a prestigious degree, and it is tough to get enrolled into one of the serious MBA study programs.
- Pharmacy school interview questions – Thought provoking guest post discussing the options of getting to the pharmacy school. (guest post)
- RA interview – Trying to get a resident assistant job? Learn what to expect in your interview (if there is any interview).
- Scholarship interview questions – While most schools get the funding for scholarships from the government, and want to help as many students as they can, the money do not suffice for everyone. Just a fraction of applicants will typically receive the scholarship, and we will try to help you become one of the lucky students.
- Internship interview – Internship is a way of talent recruitment, doesn’t matter if companies would admit that. Learn what to expect and how to make a good impression on the interviewers.
- Nursing school interview – 12 common questions and answers that will help you to get rid of stress, and to prepare for the big day.