Last updated on January 30th, 2018 at 09:17 am
To have at least a slim chance of getting a good job with them (becasue it is indeed slim, especially at Google or Goldman Sachs and other popular companies that advertise just a fraction of job openings when compared to STARBUCKS), you will have to prepare exceptionally well for your interview, showcase all your talent and skill, and you will need some luck….
To help you with your preparation, we wrote some articles that describe the interview processes at these giants. Telent Plus (they typically conduct interviews for their clients, some of the Fortune 500 companies) is also included in our list.
- Amazon Interview – Screening, phone, and face to face interview with Amazon described.
- Goldman Sachs Interview – Four hour long session of questions, test, and practical tasks. That’s what you will face if you try to get a job with the global leader in the investment banking, securities and investment management.
- Google Interview Questions – Ready to become one of the thousand applicants who actually signs a job contract with Google? Find out the truth and the myths about their interviewing process.
- ZS Associates Interview – If you dream of getting a job in this company, you need to prepare for a behavioral interview, case interview, group interview, and the cherry on the cake–a final meeting with a branch director.
- Talent plus interview questions – List of 30 common questions Talent Plus recruiters use when interviewing applicants over the phone, and an advice on how to do well in the interview with them.
- Walmart interview questions – No other company employs as many people as Walmart does in the United States. Learn what to expect in your interview with this retail giant.
We plan to add new articles to this section on a regular basis. If you did not find what you were looking for at the moment, try checking the get the job section (STARBUCKS and Gamestop are included there, together with other companies), or check the list of fifteen most common interview questions and answers.