Last updated on January 27th, 2018 at 05:01 pm
At InterviewPenguin.com, we prepared for you dozens of job specific articles that should help you with your interview preparation, and that link also to other resources that will help you to prepare. You will find the list of job fields below. Click on your field to see the list of particular job titles. If you can not find your field or job title in the list, try to check the not-categorized section (last in the list).
- Management – Low level, mid level, and top-level management interview questions. Supervisory and marketing manager positions are also included in the selection.
- Customer service & retail – From receptionist and administrative assistants, to stockers and baristas.
- Healthcare – Interview questions for doctors, nurses, pharmacists and other positions in healthcare.
- Finance & Banking – Ranging from tellers to executive and consultancy positions.
- IT & Technology – Various IT jobs, interview questions for programming languages and technology jobs.
- Teaching and education – From teacher assistant to school principal, we hope to help you ace your job interview in education.
- Sales & Marketing – Learn how to get a job of a sales representative, or a job in a marketing department of the company. Graphic design is also included in the field.
- College and University – If you are a student, and try to get to a medical school, or to a nursing school, or perhaps you try to get a scholarship, this section is intended to help you on your journey.
- Non categorized jobs – Each job can be categorized, but we did not want to create an immense number of sections on InterviewPenguin.com, and therefor we included some jobs, such as flight attendant, fire fighter, bus driver, HR generalist, law firm employee, etc. in the non-categorized section. Check it out if you can not find the job of your choice in one of the other sections.
- Famous companies – Some companies receive more than a million job applications each year. Due to immense popularity of the giants like Google, Walmart, Amazon, Talent Plus, etc, we prepared list of common interview questions they use while interviewing job candidates (screening and behavioral questions they use, the technical questions will be specific to the particular role you try to get with them).