Last updated on August 22nd, 2018 at 03:53 pm
Who will succeed? Who will walk away with a new job contract?
In most cases, the job seekers who prepared better than the others, and who understand how to answer every question, will get the job. We will try to help you become one of them. Read one of the articles below to prepare for your interview.
- Pharmacist Interview Questions – More than ten people submit their application for every single pharmacist job opening. Learn how to stand out in your interview.
- CNA Interview – With the recent boom of nursing homes and live-in care, CNA has become a popular career choice. Learn what to expect in your interview for this job.
- Medical Assistant – On the border of healthcare and administrative, medical assistant is an interesting career choice for people who want to be involved in healthcare, but for some reason they do not want (or can not) become nurses, or doctors.
- Nursing Interview – Education, experience, attitude, or motivation? Which one matters the most in nursing job interview?
- Occupational Therapist – Situational and behavioral questions, and a practical test of your skills await you in your interview for this rewarding and beautiful job.
- Dental Assistant Interview – 16 interview questions for this job, and a guide on how to answer them. Secure your place in a dental office.
- Phlebotomy Interview – You will not compete with many job seekers for this position, but you also won’t find many job openings.
- Medical Receptionist – This is more of a customer service position, but we included the job in this section, since most people searched for it in this section. (guest post)
- Physical Therapist Interview – A very specific interview that will test both your knowledge of therapy methods, and your practical skills.
- Physician Assistant Interview. (guest post)
- Nurse Practitioner Interview Questions – Differs from a typical nursing interview. Learn how to cope with the challenges, and how to answer the most difficult questions.
- Pharmacy Technician Interview – Why PT? Why our pharmacy? Your greatest strengths? How would you deal with an angry customer? You will find answers to all these questions (and some other) in the article.
* If you are preparing for an interview at nursing school, or medical school, please check the college and uni interviews section. Thank you!