Established in April 2011 by recruitment consultant and interviewer Matthew Chulaw, the originally small website has evolved into one of the leading players in job interviews and careers niche.
The website has grown in popularity and traffic, but our goal has remained the same: To help the job seekers to succeed in their interview and career, with a professional yet simple to understand advice.
Numbers and statistics
- More than 200 articles from Matthew and two other interview coaches, guest posts from reputable recruitment consultants, dealing with a variety of topics in the career niche.
- Interview questions and answers for more than 70 different job titles.
- Salary negotiation advice, interview follow-up tips, section for employers.
- 3,000,000 visitors since April 2011.
- Linked to by universities, recruitment agencies, interview coaches, and some Fortune 500 companies, as a great source of interview preparation advice for job seekers. Received traffic from a staggering 3415 various traffic sources over the years.
It is your career that matters
Your “statistics” and satisfaction matters more than our numbers from Google Analytics. We hope to help you to prepare for your interview, to get a job, to negotiate a better salary, and simply to be happy in your professional career. Head to one of our principal sections to start your interview preparation:
- Fifteen most common interview questions – Test the waters, learn what matters for the interviewers and how to answer the most common questions.
- Interview questions by job title – Find your job, and prepare for behavioral and technical questions you will get in your interview.
- Interview questions by type – Are you going to be interviewed in a group, alone, in front of the panel, or over the phone? The first interview, the second one, or the final interview with the employer? We can help you to ace each stage of the recruitment process.
- Interview preparation tips – What to wear, what to bring with you, how to act, physical, mental, and informational preparation for an interview.
- Salary negotiation section – Learn how to get what you deserve. Salary negotiation letter samples, negotiation strategies and tips.
- Interview follow-up – Improve your chances to get a job with a great follow up letter or call.
- Section for employers – Do you struggle with conducting interviews? Learn how to identify the ideal candidate profile, how to compose a great interview template, and choose the right person for the job.
- Contact & About – Get in touch with us to send us your feedback, and suggestions.
Matthew Chullaw, the founder of InterviewPenguin.com website