It is not easy to find a good test to determine career path. Test is always just the test. It is based on certain algorithm and do not consider the specifications of every human being. You should not blindly follow the results of any career test. It can easily result into a very bad decision.
Ideally, you should do more than one test to determine career path. What more, you should speak with a career counselor. These counselors are located at the majority of high schools. They are trained to uncover your wishes, desires, but also strengths and weaknesses. They will give you some additional tests to evaluate your skills and abilities. Based on the results and talk with you, they advice you a good career path.
We prepared for you a simple test consisting of ten questions. It is an atypical test, because there are no results. These question should help you to understand yourself better and determine your career path on your own. It is a shame that young people think o little about the future and about their own wishes and desires. This test can change it, at least in your case. Enjoy it!
Ten questions long test to determine career path on your own
- Do I prefer to spend time with other people, or do I prefer to be alone?
- Do I like to work with the computer? How many hours per day can I imagine working with it?
- What does give me a good feeling about myself and my work? Is it the feeling of happiness of the others, my customers? Or is it a tangible result?
- How much money do I want to earn and what kind of lifestyle do I want to live?
- Do I want to study at the University, or do I prefer to start working directly after the high school?
- What is my passion? Are there any activities that I really like to do? For example, do I like to do some sports? Do I like to read a lot? Do I like to write new things, be creative?
- Do I prefer to listen to the orders of the others, or do I prefer to give the orders and watch the others to follow it?
- Do I prefer routine and security, or do I prefer to do something different every day and risk a little?
- Do I have any role models? What do these people do? Can I imagine myself doing the same?
- What am I good at? Are there any activities I excel in? It is possible to do such activities in a job or in any other form of occupation?
Please, think for a while about each of the questions. Our test to determine career path is very special. In contrast with other tests that give results in accordance to predefined tables, this test opens your mind and helps you to determine the career path on your own.
You should understand yourself better. You should understand what you like to do, what you are good at, what are your priorities. Once you understand these things, it is no more necessary to undertake another test to determine career path. You should be able to identify it on your own.