Emotional intelligence matters more than IQ, your personality and motivation counts more than your degree and previous working experience.
Can you convince the hiring committee that you have what it takes to become a great teacher, or an excellent assistant principal? Read the articles below to find the answer.
- Teacher Interview Questions – Five common questions, the basics of the teaching interview that every job applicant should understand.
- Assistant Principal Interview Questions – School principal, a specialized HR committee, or a local Department of Education will lead the interview with you. You will have to deal with many behavioral questions, and convince them that you can bring some value to the school.
- Elementary Teacher – Six common interview questions and a guide on how to present yourself as a good candidate for this job.
- Principal Interview Questions – 16 interview questions for people who try to get the most prestigious job at school. Can you answer each question?
- School Counselor – 21 interview questions for this interesting job. Prepare for the challenging interview and walk away with a new job contract.
- Teacher Assistant Interview – A springboard to the real teaching career, learn how to get a job of a teacher assistant.
- Special Education Interview Questions – Special needs, special job, and a special interview. Learn what to expect and how to demonstrate the right personality for this job in an interview.
* If you did not find your position in the list, try to use the search button in the footer of the page. Thank you!