Nobody would go to work if they did not get paid for doing that (unless they were passive income earners, who could afford such a luxury for the pure love of their profession).
In this section on InterviewPenguin.com you will find some advice on how to negotiate a better salary in an interview, how to write a good letter (email), or how to ask for a raise. Read the articles below and learn how to get what you deserve.
- Salary negotiation tips – Basic rules you should remember when negotiating a salary in your interview.
- Salary negotiation letter – If you do not feel like negotiating in an interview, and prefer to write a letter (or email), you can learn how to do it in a best possible way.
- How to ask for a raise – Choose the right time, the right place, and the right words when asking for a raise. You deserve to earn more, but you need to know how to convince your employer that you truly deserve a better salary.
- Salary counter offer – We live in a world of demand and supply. If they really want to hire you, you can convince them that your price is higher than what they initially thought it was. It is a matter of a good counter offer.
- Salary history on your resume