Most Typical Talent Plus Interview Questions
Talent Plus is a reputable company that helps numerous Fortune 500 companies in the US to make the right decisions when it comes to hiring new employees. This company typically interviews applicants on the phone, using a special form of interview template. This phone interview takes typically anything between 15 and 30 minutes, depending on the client and the position. They ask you one question after another, typically very quickly. All you can do is to answer and wait for other Talent Plus interview questions.
They know very well what they are doing. They try to give you as little time for an answer as possible, so they can see your spontaneous reactions. There is absolutely no place for feedback or for your questions, so it goes about quite stressful and straight experience. They observe your ability to focus, maintain high level of concentration and speak to the point. It seems like a common phone interview, but it is much more. Talent Plus interview questions are not any Yes- No questions.
You will need to think quickly, speak a lot about yourself and be ready to reveal also some personal details. The company needs to have complete picture about you, your skills and predispositions for a job after this 30 minutes interview. You may not believe that, but typically they ask you as many as 50 questions during this single interviewing session. Psychometric testing is also directly including in the Talent Plus interview, thought most of the job seekers do not realize it. Anyway, we put together a list of at least some Talent Plus interview questions, so you know what to expect. We advise you to practice the list with your friend and try to prepare some answers in advance. If it is good for nothing else, it will help you to get rid of some stress and simply be more confident during the interview.
Examples of Talent Plus interview questions
- Do you consider yourself as a hardworking person?
- Do you like to work over time?
- Are you a honest person?
- On a scale from 1 to 10, how would you rate your ability to teamwork?
- Do you like to sell things?
- What was the last thing you have sold?
- Do you prefer to work alone in the office or do you prefer to work in an open office environment?
- Do you like to work under stress?
- Do you have a tendency to feel stress in work?
- When was the last time when you felt stressed in the job?
- Do you think that you are an organized person?
- When was the last time you came late for work?
- Why did you come late?
- What is your opinion about current economic climate?
- What are your predictions when it comes to the future of our economy?
- Do you like to talk to the others?
- Is there any group of people you prefer to communicate with?
- Do you struggle to communicate with any demographic group?
- Do you like to socialize?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- Do you consider yourself as an assertive person?
- Do you like to talk to strangers?
- Do you feel good right now?
- How would you handle the communication with a drunk customer?
- How would you calm down an aggressive customer?
- What would you do if the sales are down?
- Do you consider yourself as a creative person?
This was just a bunch of typically used Talent Plus interview questions. As you can see, some questions are in fact repeating. Recruiters are asking you the same question in different wording or variations, to assess your trustworthiness and confirm your answers. The best thing you can do is to fully concentrate ans answer the questions as calm and honestly as possible.
Talent Plus guys work strictly according to the template. The worst thing you can do is to try to change this by interrupting them or simply asking for feedback. We hope you can manage this job interview, answer all Talent Plus interview questions and be chosen for the job. However, if you need some more advice, have a look at unique job interview tips or 15 most common interview questions and answers.