Most Typical Talent Plus Interview Questions
Talent Plus is a reputable consultancy that helps numerous Fortune 500 companies to hire new employees. They typically interview applicants over the phone, using a special interview template. This interview takes typically anything between 15 and 30 minutes, depending on the client and the position you apply for. They ask you one question after another, typically very quickly. There’s not much time left for thinking. You need to answer it on a spot.
They know very well what they are doing. Having little time for an answer, your reactions are spontaneous. There is absolutely no time for feedback or your own questions, so it goes about quite stressful and demanding experience. Recruiters from Talent Plus observe your ability to focus, maintain high level of concentration and speak to the point. It seems like a common phone interview, but it is much more sophisticated.Their questions are not Yes- No questions.
So, you will need to think quickly, speak a lot about yourself and be ready to reveal some personal information too. The company needs a complete picture of you, your skills and predispositions for a job. They try to find out all of this during a 30 minute-long interview. You may not believe, but typically they manage to ask as many as fifty questions during this single interview session. Psychometric is also included in their interview, although most of the job seekers would not realize it. Anyway, we put together a list of some of the most common Talent Plus interview questions, so you know what to expect. We advise you to practice with the list and prepare some answers in advance. It will help you to get rid of stress and be more confident in an interview.
Commonly Used Talent Plus Interview Questions
- Do you consider yourself as a hardworking person?
- Do you like to work over time?
- Are you a honest person?
- On a scale from 1 to 10, how would you rate your ability to teamwork?
- Do you like to sell things?
- What was the last thing you have sold?
- Do you prefer to work alone in the office or do you prefer to work in an open office environment?
- Do you like to work under pressure?
- Do you have a tendency to feel stress in work?
- When was the last time when you felt stressed in the job?
- Do you think that you are an organized person?
- When was the last time you came late for work?
- Why did you come late?
- What is your opinion about current economic climate?
- What are your predictions when it comes to the future of our economy?
- Do you like to talk to the others?
- Is there any group of people you prefer to communicate with?
- Do you struggle to communicate with any group of people?
- Do you like to socialize?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- Do you consider yourself as an assertive person?
- Do you like to talk to strangers?
- Do you feel good right now?
- How would you handle the communication with a drunk customer?
- How would you calm down an aggressive customer?
- What would you do if the sales are down?
- Do you consider yourself as a creative person?
This was a bunch of typically used Talent Plus interview questions. As you can see, they repeat some questions more time. Recruiters are asking you the same question in different wording or variations, in order to assess your trustworthiness and confirm your answers. The best thing you can do is to fully concentrate and answer all the questions as calm and as honestly as possible.
Talent Plus guys work strictly according to the template. The worst thing you can do is to try to change this by interrupting them or asking for feedback on your answers. We hope you can manage this job interview and progress to the next round. However, if you need some more advice, have a look at an excellent online interview training. You can learn how to answer all personal, behavioral and competency based questions brilliantly. Thank you!