This is the second part of IT interview questions. In this section, we have a look at things like BizTalk, Cognos, Datastage, SQL Server and other. However, you can find here also interview questions for some of the most typical IT jobs, such as web developer, graphic designer, etc.
We hope that our collection will help you to succeed, even in the most difficult IT interviews.
- Mainframe interview questions – Who would not love the mainframes? Well, it’s the peak of IT, isn’t it? Can you be the one who gets a touch on it?
- Web developer interview questions – Most web developers in the world work as freelancers. However, if you decide to work for someone else, with all the advantages employment brings over the freelancing, this article will give you also some useful tips for your interview.
- BizTalk interview questions – Biztalk is a commonly used solution by big corporations that try to easily connect the disparate systems both inside and outside of the organization. With a growth of demand of its use as well as many positive references, more and more companies decides to use it and need in their team someone who can work with it.
- Cognos interview questions – Cognos is probably the best business intelligence software solution. Can you really work with it well? Case studies and practical tests will show you what your chances to succeed really are.
- Computer Science interview questions – Without the real scientists, whole IT will be stuck. You will need more than just the right answers to interview questions to get a rare job in this field. But do not be sad. There is always a way through.
- Network engineer interview questions – Doesn’t matter if you prefer Cisco or Juniper. You’ll need to check out this list of questions to have any chance in an interview. Good network engineer should be a detail oriented person and therefor you should not underestimate any detail in your interview preparation.
- SOA interview questions – Just few fields are more complex than service oriented architecture. However, if you get job in this field, you will not need to worry anymore about the sum on your bank account.
- Performance testing interview questions will help the interviewers to asses your skills with LoadRunner as well as other applications used for performance testing. But who cares about them? Important is only if you understand what is expected from you.
- DataStage interview questions article will reveal you what do interviewers expect from an ideal applicant for this position as well as what questions you can expect to get.
- Talent Plus interview questions – 30 most common interview questions for Talent Plus. Can you imagine any better form of preparation for an interview?
- Graphic Design interview questions – Graphic design is not only about computers. However, it’s nearly impossible to get a job without a knowledge of the right software products.
- Data Structures interview questions – Amount of data being extremely high in every big corporation causes the need to store them effectively. To be able to locate, use and operate any data from system when it is needed is one of the key processes of IT infrastructure in companies.
- SharePoint interview questions – Learn more about the questions the interviewers use to test your knowledge of this golden product form Microsoft.
- SAP Business Objects interview questions – Top notch software products are delivered to more than 40,000 corporations all around the world. One of these companies needs you to take care of the beast!
- SQL server interview questions – SQL is one of the most popular programming languages not only in the US.Databases are the core of practically everything on the web. In case you want to work with them on daily basis, you will have to handle a series of tough sql server interview questions.
- J2EE interview questions – Senior Java developers gave us some advice for J2EE interview.
- Spring interview questions – Spring framework as an open source framework for Java platform is used in development since 2003. Its popularity is growing since that as it has many advantages compared to EJB model that Java developers use before (and some of them still prefer).
- Unix interview questions – Unix is the most popular operating system amongst IT people. Learn what interview questions related to Unix administration you can get.
This is one of the longest lists of IT fields you can find on the internet. But anyway, if you did not find your field here, neither in the first part of this article, please contact us with your suggestions. We are able to add any content you need within one week time.