To conduct an interview is not an easy task. Sure, one can be ready for it in five minutes… But if you want to really choose a best candidate for the job and at the same time keep a good reputation of your company, you should approach your interview strategy carefully.
On InterviewPenguin.com, we prepared for you a set of articles that shall help you to plan, organize, conduct and finalize your job interview in the best way possible. Enjoy!
- Interviewing techniques – There are four basic interviewing techniques you can use in your interviews – set of questions, practical tests, case studies and situational interview. Learn about pluses and minuses of each technique and understand which one is the right one in your case.
- Job Interview Rejection Letter– How to reject candidates in style, in order to maintain a good reputation and keep a best possible candidate experience.
- Interviewing skills – Learn what skills are crucial not only for job seekers to make from an interview an experience to remember. Understand better how some applicants can manipulate you in the interviews to protect yourself.
- Group interview tips – Group interview can be the right choice for you, especially if you recruit people for position where team work is essential. Learn how to organize such an interview and what are the pluses and minuses of it.
- Great interview questions for employers – Do you really think that asking the interview question about weaknesses or about future plans will tell you who is the right candidate for the job? Well… you should rather read this article.
- How to conduct an interview – Very simply two steps guide how to conduct an interview effectively. If you are run out of time and your interview is tomorrow morning, this guide shall help you to understand the basics of conducting job interviews.
- Interview questions to ask candidates – Another guide to the topic of creating the list of interview questions to ask candidates. This time based on the ideal candidate profile theory.
- Interview process – Complete guide how to plan, organize and close job interview. Just follow the easy steps and enjoy the great result.
- Types of interviews – Learn what are various types of interviews, what are the advantages of every type and what is the best one to use in your recruiting.
- STAR interview tips – Use one of the most effective interviewing techniques to choose the best candidate for a job. Useful info also for job seekers.
- Behavior based interview questions – Learn what questions to select to asses the potential behavior of candidates in various situations.
You can not afford to make a mistake in your recruiting in current economic situation. Follow the advice, organize the interviews correctly and choose the best candidates. More articles common soon.