Preparation for an interview is a complex process. There are many questions that shall rise in a mind of every responsible job seeker. Among them the following:
- How to ace an interview?
- What to wear?
- What research to do prior to my interview?
- What things should I bring with me?
- Should I prepare the portfolio?
- And so on…
We designed an interview preparation guide section to help you to find the answers to all these questions.
- Job interview preparation tips – Four main areas of complex interview preparation described. Do all mentioned there and your chances of acing an interview will rise to new heights.
- Acing an interview– For acing any job interview you need two things: relevant experience and the right soft skills. Learn more about selling yourself to the recruiters.
- Interview portfolio – Working portfolio can be a strong weapon in your hands. Such strong that you can get a job only because of having it. Learn how to use it effectively in the interviews.
- Job interview etiquette – Some things are expected from every job seeker. The set of these unwritten rules if often called interview etiquette.
- Interview techniques – Two most extreme techniques you can use to stand out from the crowd in an interview. Inspire yourself and be different.
- How to interview well is actually a right question you should ask prior to your interview. We will help you to find the answer.
- Mock interview questions – How to mock the interview? Who should you choose as a partner for this exercise?
- Preparing for a job interview – Few key factors you should take into consideration when planning your preparation.
- Interview skills for job seekers – Skills you can work on to become successful in the interviews. Do you have these skills? We will show you how to improve on it.
- How to nail an interview – Summary of ten most important things and rules to remember if you want to nail your interview.
- What to bring to an interview – List of common and uncommon things you should bring to an interview to improve your chances.
- Questions to ask during an interview – Not only the right answers to interviewers questions, but also the right questions can help you to get a job. Learn more about it in this article.
More articles are being added regularly. We hope it will help you and wish you a nice stay on InterviewPenguin.com.
P.S. After checking the resources on our website, do not hesitate to check some great resources outside of it too… Thank you.