- Ultimate guide on how to succeed in a job interview.
- One hour long audio recording, instant download
- By Matthew Chulaw, Specialized Interview Coach and author of more than one hundred articles on InterviewPenguin.com
Dear Job Seeker,
Do you know how to:
- Stand out from the crowd of your competitors and position yourself as the best candidate for the job?
- Foster great relationships with your interviewers, and benefit from these relationships in your interview?
- Answer tough interview questions?
- Get rid of job interview stress for good?
It is not so easy, is it?
It can be very easy, with my job interview guide.
See yourself what the fellow job seekers think about it:
I have tried to get a good job in retail for the past three months. They always invited me for an interview, but someone else got the job at the end. Finally I found your recording– it opened my eyes and I understood all mistakes I have done before. Long story short, I got a job of a team leader at one of the biggest retailers in the United States.
Andrea Pulman, currently working as a Team Leader
I am not very talkative and always struggled to “sell myself” in an interview. However, after understanding the right interview strategies, as outlined in your guide, I realized one didn’t have to talk a lot to get a job. We just have to use the right words and show right attitudes. I found both of them in I Will Get the Job recording. Thank you Matthew!
Mark Boston, currently working as a Desktop Support Specialist
You gave me a lot of inspiration with your words. I see there’s plenty of work to be done if I am ever to sign the coveted job contract. Thank you for opening my eyes!
Giles Boatre, currently unemployed
Dear Job Seeker,
I have been interviewing people for the past six years. I have seen many people fail in an interview, and I screened out many. But…
- Most job seekers failed not because they lacked the right qualification
- They weren’t stupid either.
Most of them failed simply because they were good assistants, programmers, teachers, secretaries, call center operators, managers, etc., but they had no idea about how to sell themselves in an interview. They didn’t know what the interviewers wanted to hear from them.
Well, how could they succeed? They were students, graduates and postgraduates, they were technicians, in all good means. But they were not good in the art of acing an interview. Nobody tolf them what to do, what really matters in an interview, and how to get the job. They failed…
Times have changed, however, for both of us. I am no longer active in interviewing candidates for the job. But I am very active in job interview coaching and decided to prepare a specialized product – an audio recording that will help people like YOU to understand what really matters in an interview.
But after all, who cares about my career, or about all the hundreds of thousands job seekers who fail all around the world every year? The only thing that matters is if you get a job, or not. I will try to help you with it.
- I am going to show you how to prepare perfectly for your interview, in every sense of word.
- I am going to teach you how to build relationships with the interviewers and benefit from it.
- I am going to show you how to tell them exactly what they want to hear from an ideal job applicant.
- I am going to show you how to turn your disadvantages (such as lack of experience, 50+ age) to advantages.
- and more….
- To summarize it, I will show you how to succeed in an interview, from the first minute of your preparation to the moment of signing a job contract.
Listen to one chapter from the recording right now. Just put on your headphones and click the play button below:
…this was just one of thirteen chapters. A small fraction of one-hour long recording, in which you’ll find:
- Step by step guide on how to prepare for your interview
- Explanation of what to focus on in your research, and how to benefit from it in an interview.
- Detailed guide on how to convince the recruiters that YOU are an ideal candidate for their position.
- Advice on how to build relationships with the interviewers.
- Advanced interview strategies and techniques.
- Guide on how to turn your disadvantages to your advantages in an interview.
- And much more…
All the information from someone, who has interviewed more than one thousand applicants for positions ranging from secretaries to managing directors. Can you imagine anything better to help you to get a job in an interview? I can’t…
I Will Get a Job!
- Format: Instant download, audio recording (mp3)
- Author: Matthew Chulaw
- 13 Chapters, 56 minutes
- Published in 2014, Updated for 2017
- Average customer rating:
- (37 reviews from seven different countries)
But Wait! That’s Not All!
You will get the following bonus for FREE with your purchase!
15 Most Common Interview Questions and Answers – FREE gift [e-book]
To help you (or your loved ones) to succeed in an interview. Enhanced version of free article about fifteen most common interview questions and answers, available on InterviewPenguin.com.
- Better and more detailed answers to questions such as what are your weaknesses?, what motivates you?, what are your salary expectations?, etc.
- Easily printable, great material to take to the interview with you, for last minute preparation.
- .PDF format, you can open it on any desktop/mobile device, including kindle.
- You’ll get it for free with your purchase of I Will Get a Job recording.
Competition is tough. You need to do something more if you want to succeed and get a job.
With this package:
- You will be ready to impress your interviewers by telling them what they want to hear from you
- You will be ready to respond to all tough questions with brilliant interview answers.
- You will be the one who gets the call after the interview
My friends told me I was too young to get a job of an account manager. But I did not let them discourage me. I did more than the other applicants did, including buying your recording, and following the advice. I felt I was doing really well and after a few attempts I was finally offered a position of an account manager in a big international company. This is a best possible start of my career. Thank you Matthew!
Monica Curen, currently working as Account Manager
Risk Free 30 days Money Back Guarantee
If you don’t like the I Will Get a Job Recording for any reason, or no reason at all, just let me know within 30 days and I’ll give you a full refund.
Just drop me a message to my personal email address matthew[at]interviewpenguin[dot]com with your name and transaction details. No questions asked, just a full refund!
Test it out for yourself. Try my professional interview guide in your next interview. Once you’ve tried it, I’m confident you’ll keep it forever and will be more than happy about your purchase. But if not, all you have to do is to ask for a refund. There’s really nothing you can lose making this purchase….
Your personal job interview coach