- Ultimate guide on how to succeed in a job interview.
- One hour long mp3 recording, instant download
- By Matthew Chulaw, Specialized Interview Coach and author of more than one hundred articles on InterviewPenguin.com
Dear Job Seeker,
Do you know how to:
- Stand out from the crowd of dozens job seekers who compete with you and position yourself as the best candidate for the job?
- Build good relationships with the interviewers and benefit from it in an interview?
- Answer all tough interview questions?
- Get rid of job interview stress?
- Get a good job finally, in these difficult times?
It is not so easy to do it, is it?
It can be very easy, with my job interview guide.
See yourself what the fellow job seekers think about it:
Dear Job Seeker,
I have been interviewing people for the past six years. I have seen many people fail in an interview and I screened out many too. But…
- They failed, not because their qualification was not good enough.
- They failed, not because they were stupid.
- They failed, not because they were not suitable for the role…
They failed, simply because they were good assistants, programmers, teachers, secretaries, call center operators, managers, etc., but they had no idea about how to sell themselves in an interview and what the interviewers wanted to hear from them.
Well, how could they succeed? They were students, graduates and postgraduates, they were technicians, in all good means. But they were not good in the art of acing a job interview. That was not a field of their expertize… There was nobody to tell them what to do, what really matters in an interview and how to act there. And they failed…
But times have changed. I am not as much active in interviewing candidates as before. But I am very active in job interview coaching and I decided to prepare a specialized product – an audio recording, that can help people like YOU to understand what really matters in an interview and get a job.
But after all, who cares about my career, or about all the hundreds of thousands of job seekers who fail in an interview all around the world every year? The only thing that matters is if you get a job, or not. I will try to help you with it.
- I am going to show you how to prepare perfectly for your interview, in every sense of a word.
- I am going to teach you how to build relationships with the interviewers and benefit from it.
- I am going to show you how to tell them exactly what they want to hear from a perfect applicant for the job.
- I am going to show you how to turn your disadvantages (such as lack of experience, 50+ age) to advantages in an interview.
- and much, much more…
- To summarize it, I will show you how to succeed in an interview, from the first minute of your preparation, to the moment of signing a job contract.
Listen to one chapter from the recording right now. Just put on your headphones and click the play button below:
…this was just one of thirteen chapters. A small fraction of one-hour long recording, in which you’ll find:
- Step by step guide on how to prepare for your interview better than the other applicants.
- Explanation of what to focus on in your research and how to benefit from it in an interview.
- Detailed guide on how to convince the recruiters that you are an ideal candidate for the job.
- Advice on how to build relationships with the interviewers.
- Advanced interview strategies and techniques.
- Guide on how to turn your disadvantages to your advantages in an interview.
- And much much more…
All the information from someone, who has interviewed more than one thousand applicants for positions ranging from secretaries to managing directors. Can you imagine anything better to help you to get a job in an interview? I can’t…
I Will Get a Job!
- Format: Instant download, audio recording (mp3)
- Author: Matthew Chulaw
- 13 Chapters, 56 minutes
- Published in 2014, Updated for 2016
- Average customer rating:
- (37 reviews from seven different countries)
But Wait! That’s Not All!
You will get the following bonus for FREE with your purchase!
15 Most Common Interview Questions and Answers – FREE gift [e-book]
To help you (or your loved ones) to succeed in an interview. Enhanced version of free article about fifteen most common interview questions and answers, available on InterviewPenguin.com.
- Better and more detailed answers to questions such as what are your weaknesses?, what motivates you?, what are your salary expectations?, etc.
- Easily printable, great material to take to the interview with you, for last minute preparation.
- .PDF format, you can open it on any desktop/mobile device, including kindle.
- You’ll get it for free with your purchase of I Will Get a Job recording.
Competition is tough. You need to do something more than the other job seekers do, in order to succeed in an interview and get a job.
With this package:
- You will be ready to impress your interviewers by telling them what they want to hear from you and doing what they expect an ideal job candidate to do in an interview.
- You will be ready to respond to all tough questions with brilliant interview answers.
- You will be the one who gets the call after the interview
Risk Free 30 days Money Back Guarantee
If you don’t like the I Will Get a Job Recording for any reason, or no reason at all, just let me know within 30 days and I’ll give you a full refund.
Just drop me a message to my personal email address matthew[at]interviewpenguin[dot]com with your name and transaction details. No questions asked, just a full refund!
Test it out for yourself. Try my professional interview guide in your next interview. Once you’ve tried it, I’m confident you’ll keep it forever and will be more than happy about your purchase. But if not, all you have to do is to ask for a refund. There’s really nothing you can lose with your purchase.
Your personal job interview coach